Congratulations on adopting a new family member!!
In order to make the transition to your home as smooth as possible, here are some valuable resources for you.
- Teach Your Kitten How to Play Nice
- Cats: Destructive Scratching
- Introducing your New Cat to Other Pets
- Helping a Shy or Fearful Cat Adjust to Your Home
- Re-Housetraining Your New Adult Dog
- Housetraining Your Puppy
- Introducing Your New Dog to Your Resident Dog
Click HERE for a list of vets that we enjoy working with and think you will, too.
MICROCHIP INFORMATION FOR DOGS & CATS
We will register your new pet’s microchip within the next few days. Be on the lookout for an email from 24PetWatch (Pethealth, Inc.) to set up an account where you can change your pet’s name and keep your contact information up-to-date. There is no additional charge for basic microchip registration. However, you will have the option to purchase insurance and/or premium lost and found services through 24PetWatch.
Please contact us if you have questions or need assistance with your new pet!